Tuesday, July 24, 2012

World Traveling Vinyl

I'm so excited to post these pics!  My college friend Anita and her husband are missionaries in Burkina Faso, West Africa.  After over a year of language study, they have just recently moved to their permanent residence.  The wanted some lettering for their new home.


The first lettering I ever made was for their first home in Burkina.

This is what I made- I still like it even though it is obviously a first attempt.









After I made this for a friend, Anita asked me to make one to put in her new kitchen.  I really like the color  of her walls.  They decided to keep the leveling bar on the wall :)












I think this is in their guest room.  I was planning to visit them next spring, but since we are expecting a new baby, I'll have to wait a little longer.








Anita and Ken welcomed their first baby in April.  They picked out a name and kept it a secret from everyone except me so that I could make some lettering for their baby's room. It was kind of fun to be in on the secret.  Isn't Natalie Jewell a sweet name for a sweet little girl?  I love the verse they picked to go with her name.








Ken and Anita, welcome home!!!!  Thanks for letting me be part of your housewarming!

No comments:

Post a Comment